This website belongs to Henley Festival Ltd, 14 Friday St, Henley-on-Thames RG9 1AH.
A) GENERAL TERMS
1. The information, materials and logos on this site belong to Henley Festival Ltd, our partners or licensors. You can browse, download, view, print, link to and copy the content for your own personal use, but you must obtain our written consent to use it for any other reason, including any commercial use. You must not remove any copyright or trade mark notices from the content. The site is intended for United Kingdom users and may not be relevant or appropriate to users outside the UK.
2. You are responsible for any comments, text, video, audio, images, photographs or other content that you post on this site and must obtain any relevant permissions or consents in advance. You give us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free and fully transferable right to use, copy, modify, publish, display and share this content and waive your moral rights in it.
3. You must not use this site:
• to post, share or transmit material that is unlawful or infringes anyone else's rights
• for any commercial purpose or in any way that is abusive, defamatory or obscene or which harasses, distresses or inconveniences anyone or restricts or inhibits their use and enjoyment of this site or which otherwise damages our reputation
• to transmit software viruses or code designed to interrupt, destroy or compromise the integrity of computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment.
4. We are not responsible for content posted by users on the site. The views expressed are the views of the users and not the Henley Festival Ltd or our partners. You can report any inappropriate content to us at email@example.com. Although we don't monitor all content posted on the site, we reserve the right to do so and to edit, delete or remove content at our absolute discretion and without notice.
5. The information on this site is subject to change from time to time and we can't guarantee that it will always be accurate and up-to-date. We are not responsible for the content of external sites that you link to from our site.
6. We don't guarantee that the site will always be available or free from errors or viruses. You are responsible for installing adequate and up-to-date virus-checking software to protect your computer. As far as legally possible, we and our partners exclude all liability for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of you using or accessing this site, whether direct or indirect, and however arising, including any loss of data or damage caused by downloading content from this site.
7. These terms may be varied from time to time so you should check them regularly. If you use the site after any change has been made, you will be deemed to have accepted the change. If any of these terms are deemed to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, this will not affect the legality, validity or enforceability of the remaining terms
8. These terms are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales will have jurisdiction over any dispute arising from them.
This website belongs to Henley Festival Ltd, 14 Friday St, Henley-on-Thames RG9 1AH
1. What kind of information do we collect?
If you register on this site, we may ask for personal information such as your name, email address and photograph. We may ask you for feedback on our events or to complete surveys for us. We may detail your activity and personal preferences when visiting our sites (see "Cookies", below). If you post content on the site or communicate via the site, we may store and monitor your content and communications.
2. What do we do with information we collect?
We will use your personal information to:
• operate this site
• if you register with us, to provide you with newsletters and information about us, our partners and our events
• carry out analysis and research to improve our sites, events and activities
• prevent and detect fraud and abuse of our site and protect other users.
Please make sure that any personal details that you give us are accurate and up-to-date, and let us know about any changes. Please get consent first before giving us information about anyone else.
3. How to unsubscribe
If you don't want to receive any more communications from us, please change the preferences on your account or click the unsubscribe link on any email from us.
4. Who else has access to your information?
We may share your information with our partners and with companies who help us to host and operate this site. Some of these organisations may process your information in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA), such as the United States, where data protection laws are not the same as in the EEA. If you are not happy for us to transfer your information in this way, please don't access and use our websites.
Comments, blogs and other information that you upload may be displayed publicly and to other users. Please be careful when disclosing personal information that may identify you or anyone else. We are not responsible for the protection or security of information that you disclose in public areas.
We may disclose your personal information if required by law, or to protect or defend ourselves or others against illegal or harmful activities, or as part of a reorganisation or restructuring of our organisation.
This site may contain cookies. Cookies are small text files that a website sends to your computer to record your online activity. Cookies may be used on this site to help personalise your visit, to improve how you use the site and to record your online activity. You can disable cookies by adjusting your browser settings, but some functions of the site may not work correctly.
We take steps to protect your personal information and follow procedures designed to minimise unauthorised access to or disclosure of your information. However, we can't guarantee that we will eliminate all risk of misuse. If you have a password for your account, please keep this safe and don't share it with anyone else. You are responsible for all activity on your account and must contact us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your password or other security breach.
7. Contacting us
You are legally entitled to know what personal information an organisation holds about you and how that information is processed. If you would like to know what information we currently hold about you, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will ask you for proof of identity and may charge a fee.
We welcome your participation in blog comment threads. In order to keep the experience a positive one for all of our users, we ask that you follow the rules outlined below. By submitting comments to this blog, you are consenting to the following rules:
1. You agree that you are fully responsible for the content that you post. You may not post content that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, that violates a third party’s right to privacy, that otherwise violates any applicable local, state, national or international law, or that is otherwise inappropriate. Furthermore, you may not post content that degrades others on the basis of gender, race, class, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference, disability or other classification. Language intended to intimidate or to incite violence will not be tolerated. In addition, by posting material on the blog comments, you represent that you have the legal right to reproduce, adapt, display, and distribute this material to others. Henley Festival Ltd will not be held responsible for posted information that may infringe on a third party’s copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights.
2. You understand and agree that Henley Festival Ltd may modify and republish the content of your comments. Henley Festival Ltd may monitor user-generated content as it chooses and reserves the right to remove, edit or otherwise alter content that it deems inappropriate for any reason. By posting you agree that your comments may be republished by Henley Festival Ltd online and in print.
3. You understand and agree that the blog comment areas are to be used only for non-commercial purposes. This blog prohibits any actions to solicit funds, promote commercial entities or otherwise engage in commercial activity through the blog comment function.